* Moringa Oleifera leaves and other green coffee are highly nutritious and are an excellent source of many vitamins and minerals such as vitamin A, C, an E; calcium, potassium, iron and protein etcetera, including the pods according to USDA data and other data from scientific research.
* It is rich in various antioxidants including quercetin and chlorogenic acid, which fight against oxidative stress, cell damage, and inflammation. It prevents heart disease and type 2diabetes.
* It contains isothiocyanates compound, which gives it its anti-inflammatory and tissue-protective properties
* It effectively lowers the level of cholesterol and blood sugar in the body.
* It protects the body against Arsenic toxicity, which prevents exposure to increased risk of cancer and heart disease.
* It supports brain health and cognitive functioning.
* It protects the liver against oxidation, toxicity, and damage due to a high concentration of polyphenols in its leaves and flowers
* Moringa Oleifera powder extracted from its leaves is commonly used as moringa tea/coffee and as food supplement.
* A safe dose of about 1 - 2 teaspoon a day is encouraged.
* Generally, the therapeutic usage of Moringa Oleifera especially the seed extract and barks should be done after due consultation with a medical professional.